Aluminum raised floors can be used in the following fields: microelectronics industry (wafer plant, TFT/LCD, packaging and testing, printed circuit boards), semiconductor industry, flat panel display industry, optoelectronics, life science industry, precision engineering and ultra-clean environmental electronics industry.
- As high as 55% ventilation rate
- Patent design with high dimensional accuracy
- Light weight and excellent loading capacity
- Conductive and static dissipative coverings and coatings
- Contains no ferrous materials to disrupt magnetic fields
- Excellent rolling load performance
- Die cast aluminum panels meet call A1 fire rating
- Good performance of waterproof
- Pollution and radiation free
- Recyclable and economic system
- Various pedestals and structure system
Damper can realize free adjustment of ventilation rate, adjustment range is from 0 to panels’ fixed rate. Left one is steel material damper, and right one is aluminum material damper.
The raised floor will be with a safety factor of three times the concentrated (design) load, and is capable of meeting static and dynamic loads per CISCA Platform (Raised Access) Floors Performance Specification.
Why aluminum grating panel?
Aluminum raised floors’ main applications are clean room, electronic workshops, etc. These environments have lots of Integrated circuits (ICs), which are used on a large scale in integrated circuits. They are more difficult to withstand higher voltages than discrete components. In particular, field-effect transistors must be avoided. Static electricity comes into contact because static electricity can range from tens of volts to more than a few hundred volts and even reach thousands of volts, easily breaking down integrated circuits. Therefore, the electronic dust-free workshop should pay special attention to the generation of static electricity, and it is best to fundamentally eliminate the generation of static electricity.
Compared with other raised floor types, aluminum raised floor has a lightweight and very high load capacity. After installation, it is very stable and will not slide or become wavy due to heavy objects’ passing. Simultaneously, the aluminum raised floor is corrosion-resistant, and there is no treatment on the floor surface, no dust will generate.