Sensor Fan Assist
Sensor fan assist is a intelligent fan system raised floor, with automatic temperature control fan to provide a blast of cooling, through an individual directional airflow perforated panel. The temperature controlled fan units are available quad fan models. The fan has multiple control options to automatically turn on when conditions require additional cooling.
Air volume: 2650-4600m3/h
Materials: perforated panel, EC fan
Installation: stringer system
Data center, computer room, exchange room, communication room, and places require accurate airflow control
- Multiple control options for both models available
- Quick response temperature measurement
- User programmable set point
- Viewable peak temp for check of each rack
- Fan speed from 0-100% for precise airflow control
2650-4600m3/h, maximum air volume can be set according to the requirements of the scene.
220V 50Hz Floor needed to meet the dual power supply, one way connect to grid, the other way connect to UPS. When the power grid off, it can switch to the UPS power supply automatically
C&D control and display
- Control and floor integrated into an organic whole structure, display focused on the floor and it is convenient for people to do patrol inspection.
- Fan start temperature, full speed running temperature and alarm temperature can be set according to the requirements of the scene.
- With RS485 or Lan interface, satisfied the requirement of the late group control.
- Meet the requirements of the Modbus communication protocol.
Adopt imported sensor chip. The accuracy of the temperature reached plus or minus 0.1 ℃. A single controller can be configured 1-3 temperature sensors.
Why sensor fan assist?
As the growth of high-density computer room equipment, virtualization and cloud computing, cooling of the data center infrastructure must adapt to higher requirement and provide more excellent energy efficiency to heat load which changes frequently. Titan realized the challenging of cabinet high density of DC and the changeable heat load, developed a series of high efficiency and energy saving solutions to improve the investment returns and reduce the operating costs.
Poweraire fan system use the underfloor plenum for air supply or return and it takes advantage of natural thermal lift with warm and stale air extracted by ceiling returns. This result in more pleasant working conditions for human comfort. It is available in standard or heavy-duty load ratings and surface coverings finish are tailored to match finish of the solid panel.
The EC fan is designed to provide a blast of cooling through an individual directional airflow panel. The temperature controlled fan units are available quad fan models. The fan has multiple control options to automatically turn on when conditions require additional cooling. This powerful solution is ideal for solving the toughest hot spots in a data center.