With the development of social economy, various electronic devices are used in production and office. The problems caused by various wiring and static electricity are becoming more and more prominent. Therefore, more and more companies and manufacturers will choose to use anti-static raised floors. A lot of wiring can be placed under the raised floor. The anti-static raised floor is easy to disassemble and assemble, which is convenient for the maintenance of various circuits and components. The veneers of anti-static raised floors are divided into HPL veneers and PVC veneers. PVC veneers are more difficult to clean than HPL veneers. So how do we clean the anti-static raised floor?
Clean anti-static raised floor tip1: remove oil stains
- Decontamination with candles. This method is very simple. It is to core the candle, add the same amount of turpentine, heat it in cold water to melt the candle, and then stir it evenly. After it has cooled, use a rag to wipe the anti-static floor, which can remove stains very well.
- Decontamination with concentrated alkaline water. It is understood that the general anti-static floor contains grease and other oil stains. At this time, it can be cleaned with boiling concentrated alkaline water, which is easy and effortless.
- Decontaminate with self-prepared cleaning agent. In fact, this self-prepared cleaning agent is also very simple. Just put soft soap, baking soda, water, etc. in a large pot, stir it well, heat it, and wait for it to cool,and then wipe the floor, which can remove the oil stains on the anti-static raised
- In addition, you can also use salad oil, milk, etc. to remove stains on the anti-static raised If you put a few drops of salad oil or milk on the water stain, it will not only easily remove the stains on the anti-static raised floor, but also make it brighter.
Tip2: remove the special dirt
- Oil stains: For local oil stains, pour the stock solution of the water-based degreaser directly on a towel to wipe; for large areas of oil stains, dilute the vite water-based degreaser at 1:10, and clean the high-quality anti-static floor with a floor scrubber at low speed.
- Black offset printing: Polishing with spray cleaning maintenance wax, high-speed polishing machine and white polishing pad. For long-time black offset printing, you can pour the strong black offset remover directly on the towel and wipe it.
- Gum or chewing gum: Use a professional strong glue remover to pour directly on the towel and wipe off.
- Push dust or use a vacuum cleaner to vacuum.
- Dilute with strong dewaxing water 1:10 and spread it evenly on the ground, wait 5-10 minutes, and then clean and remove wax at low speed with a mopping machine. Last, use a water suction machine to suck up the sewage in time.
- Wash with clean water and blotthe floor todry until there is no residual detergent left on the floor.
- If necessary, ceramic anti-static floor should use 1-2 layers of high-strength surface wax.